Thursday 24 October 2013

AFTER THE DEPARTURE


It gives me great fulfillment to create artwork for Facebook banners and also EP Covers. Soon to be hopefully some merchandise design! These are for my band based in Leeds, called After The Departure, we're a metal/post-hardcore/metalcore band. We enjoy what we do and we're constantly looking for gigs, so if you know of any, let us know!

This is once of the main facebook banners for my current band! Check us out if you have the time! We'd also appreciate your musical support as well!

This is also a Logo Design which I've done for After The Departure. With the logo being something
which we're all constantly giving input into, it's not yet finalized.

From Left-Right Jordan Saggu, Tom Wiseman, Greg Forbes, Phil Dearman (Me), Luke Saggu and Ben Hewitt. Another idea for our band page Banner, incorperating the logo.

2 comments:

  1. Go Phil! Your Dad told me about your band. Wishing you all the best my friend Jeremy Horsell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Phil! Your Dad told me about your band. Wishing you all the best my friend Jeremy Horsell

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm a passionate graphic designer based in Huddersfield and love to do what I do best and thats to be creative! On here you'll see various pieces of work, done either in or out of university. Hope you like it and please feel free to leave any comments good or critically creative!