Tuesday 11 January 2011

FAST MOVE

During early summer of 2010, I was able to use my design skills, to produce something which I never would've imagined. A client, who had his own idea for his Property Developing project came to me to produce some artwork, so I leaped at the chance to help out in producing a For Sale Board design and letterhead design for his company Fast Move.


I also did some business card designs, newspaper advertisements and flyer designs.
It gave me a good experience and also also good insight into managing a full project.
It was very enjoyable and fulfilling as I was able to produce ideas that were continuously being tweaked and changed until the final things were made. I followed it all the way through to completion and the results were amazing and I even surprised myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm a passionate graphic designer based in Huddersfield and love to do what I do best and thats to be creative! On here you'll see various pieces of work, done either in or out of university. Hope you like it and please feel free to leave any comments good or critically creative!